We caught up with the Beautiful Blogger Mayo Wo from Hong Kong who is seen below wearing our “Peaka-Boo Dress” She happily gave us an insight into her Style Icons, Fashion Inspiration, what she’s currently listening to on her IPod and also what makes her happy….See below for full details of our Interview with her……She is such an adorable Gia girl living in one of Gia’s Favourite cities!
Name: Mayo Wo
Country you live: Hong Kong
1. Describe your look/style in 5 words? Romantic with a vintage/boyish vibe
2. Whose wardrobe would you love to raid if you could? Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl
3. Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? Everywhere but mainly from fellow look bookers at www.lookbooknu.com and chictopians at www.chictopia.com. I am also very much influenced by Blair’s style, as well as Alexa Chung and the Olsen twins, but currently my biggest style crush is Florence Welch. But really inspiration can come from everywhere like food, nature, buildings. I like to look around for colour combo inspiration.
4. What are you listening to on your iPod right now? I don’t have an IPod but I can’t help but keep playing alex turner’s glass in the park lately
5. What makes you happy? (can be a one word answer) The list is endless. My hubby, my cats, beautiful clothes, a lovely smile, blue blue sky, ben n’ jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough….
6. Favourite Style Icon? At the mo, Florence Welch
7. Favourite Holiday Destination? My dream holiday destination is Santorini!
8. Favourite Website? Lookbooknu.com
9. Favourite Fashion Label? Miu Miu
10. Favourite Country to Shop? My bet is on France but I haven’t been there yet.
11. Favourite TV Soap/or Movie? Modern Family, Fringe, House
12. Favourite Gia London item? My Lavender Peaka-Boo Dress
How adorable is her shoe and sock combo!!!
Thanks Mayo, Gia Fans check out her beautiful blog here: http://www.fashionsalade.com/mellowmayoness